9.28.2010

Wall Street: Money Naps Occasionally

Money never sleeps, eh? Does Chase know about this? Well Dave and I saw the second installment of Wall Street this past weekend and even though several times I found myself completely confused about what was going on, I still really enjoyed the flick. Michael Douglas is relentlessly likable, even though we should know better after seeing the original WS (which is currently available on-demand). Every woman want's to believe the dashing man in the suit can change his evil ways (enter Blair Waldorf). Both Dave and I felt as though his daughter’s hotness should have been escalated as she wasn’t very believable as Shia LeBeouf’s romantic interest (total 2 point rule violation). 

Next up is the Social Network so I can actually know what’s going on and Dave can sit there in a cloud of confusion. “Like” whaaa??

No comments:

Post a Comment