5.05.2010

M Burger = M-azing

I finally caved and dealt with the intimidating line at M Burger today en route to a Dr.'s apt this afternoon and let me tell you: a) it's definitely worth the hype and b) the line moves much quicker than you'd think!  I engulfed my entire single M Burger, fries, and DC in the 10 minutes I had to spare before my apt in my Dr's waiting room, where about a half dozen sets of eyes shot judgemental glares at me with every dip of every fry I submerged into a side of mayo.  This heavenly establishment serves up tasty burgers (including their signature M Burger with 'special sauce' and bacon), fries, mike shakes, and a few salads, but let's face it, you're going there for a juicy, perfectly portioned burger, not a silly little salad.  I was mildly hungover off at today at work and this surprisingly inexpensive spot did the trick to off-set the twinge caused by two dirty martinis I had last night.  Highly recommended for those Saturday/Sunday morning when you're just slightly hurting. Chicagoans, get after it!


There are probably 10 menu items total, but they’re all very inexpensive and M-azing.

No comments:

Post a Comment