6.01.2010

Summer TTDs


WTF am I supposed to watch now that Spring TV has concluded?  Thus far, Dave and I have survived on SVU re-runs but I feel like we're bound to run out of episodes we haven't seen at some point.  Isn't there anything new on TBS or TNT this summer Katie? Are there any new Rock of Jersey-esque shows premiering soon or any other new TTDs (Television Transmitted Diseases) I can catch?  Or is Dave going to have to settle for losing at Scrabble night after night?  He started making me add up my own score...

3 comments:

  1. Bachelorette (Ali sucks and the guys are even worse but it's extrememly entertaining), SYTYCD, Glee Regionals next week AND Entourage starts June 27! My default is dvr-ing SBTB in the mornings on TBS - hours of entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "true beauty" after the bachelorete!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of our new TNT shows start over the next couple weeks. New season of The Closer and a new series, Rizzoli & Isles are what I'll be watching. Later in July, Dark Blue and Leverage on TNT.

    ReplyDelete