10.22.2010

Put On Your Sunday Best, We're Going to Tumblr

Hey team! Staying true to what I suggest to clients, I'm moving the ol' blog over to Tumblr.

http://annasevans.tumblr.com/

What is Tumblr you ask? Well, it's a bit of a hybrid between Twitter and Blogger/Wordpress and the like. It's a better platform for sharing little tid bits of info (links, images, tweets) but still allows for longer entries. If any of you work in marketing/communications, I strongly recommend checking it out and maybe setting up a profile for yourself. Even John Mayer made the move from Twitter to Tumblr. And if we know anything, it's that John Mayer is a trend-setter. Wait...

Oh and sis decided to jump on board as well >> http://danzkat13.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna,

    Thanks for your kind words about my blog. And thank you for the "you're welcome", for which I'm thankful. I'm not exactly sure what someone in digital PR does, but it sounds pretty sweet. I just made the conversion from analog myself, so I will probably figure it out pretty soon.

    Best Regards, John.

    ReplyDelete