2.16.2010

Deep Thoughts, Olympics Edition I

  • Could I have been atop a medal stand if I went to the luge park with my dad 3 years ago? 
  • Do I not have a captivating enough back-story to be an Olympian? I wasn’t plucked from my family at age 3 to train at some sort of prison training facility nor renounced my citizenship to learn from the finest coaches in the world.
  • Does your hair have to be obscure to live the Olympic dream?
  • Why does Bob Costas look younger every 2 years?
  • I’m all for over the top accessories, but the 2010 medals are bordering on Flavor Flav clock necklaces.
  • WTF is Dick Button talking about and why does Bob Costas let him start and stop 20 different thoughts within each break for commentary?
  • My nails are whittled away to nothing; thanks ski bums.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment