2.23.2010

McChange my McShake???

Don’t panic…it’s that time of the year already! When it’s starting to get warm enough not freezing enough that you begin to crave some sort of refreshing ice-cream treat which you can only justify indulging in because it only comes around for a few short weeks per year. Yes, I’m talking about Shamrock Shake time!!! I caved (it only took 3 days) and consumed my first vat of fat and lusciousness this afternoon during lunch. I always get upset with myself after I have one because a) a small is like 420 cals and b) I always down it in under 90 seconds which inadvertently results in a serious brain freeze and stomach ache. Ahh but it’s worth it. Just ask my mom who a few years back was so excited about Shamrock Shake season that she crashed her Audi TT convertible into the giant yellow pole in front of the McD’s drive-in. Oh but it was worth it, all $800 in damage. One thing I wasn’t super psyched about was that I was asked if I wanted whipped cream and a cherry on top. “For real?” was my response to the McD’s crew member. How dare you…does Ronald know about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment