3.23.2010

24 and Dana Walsh's Facial Expressions

There's entirely too much happening on 24 right now for me to handle. Chloe is all the sudden a pistol toting computer engineering genius and Milton Waddams is a probation officer. Right when I reached the point to where I was ready to take a Swingline to his cranium, leave it to good ol' Dana Walsh to clean up the mess with another murder. Thanks Dana, not only did you off this annoying character, but you're working for the terrorists? Kick. Ass. That was SUCH a fantastic moment during last night’s episode because now we can truly hate Dana properly. It's official: she's a bad girl and she's perched atop the jerkface list. And not just because she makes facial expressions which rival the awkwardness of “Orgasm Man” on SNL.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! I hate her- I think it would be more interesting if she was cuter. Is that bad of me to say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally not bad of you to say. Superficial Judgement is embraced here on myowndemographic.blogspot.com, in fact, it's encouraged.

    ReplyDelete