3.18.2010

The Madness...It's Spreading

I have to say I'm not a huge fan of basketball.  There's too much shuffle jogging and far too many guys running around in gauchos.  But I am, however, a huge March Madness fan and get a littttttle bit too obsessed with checking scores and stats.  Every year I pick Wisco to make it to at least the Final 4 (because you never know with those Badgers), but this year I finally thoughtfully picked teams.  I didn't just pick the teams with sassy uniforms who weren't a state school.  I took the time to sit down and rummage through all the stats to create the greatest Anna Bracket of all time.  A half day into the madness, this strategy is not working out well (thanks Notre Dame & Florida). I think I'll stick to picking teams with cute mascots from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment